Functional Testing Services
Functional testing is a key element for enhancing the quality of the developed software. The risks of releasing a new product without rigorous quality assurance have greater implications now than ever before because of the ever-changing expectations and demands of the end users. Finding independent QA and testing vendors, who are not biased by the development unit, is crucial to the success of a quality product. At QA InfoTech, we value this, and being an independent software testing company enables us to report the transparent view. Our objective is to measure the performance quality of the functional components. We practice a thorough framework based methodology when conducting functional, GUI, database and regression testing.
Our centers of excellence have helped multiple enterprises to implement an organized approach in automation functional testing services. We have leveraged our internal framework with the right mix of automation tools and our home-grown methodologies, resulting in not just repeatability and time savings in time efforts but also bring in combinatorial testing wherever possible combining functional test scripts with areas such as performance, security, localization, accessibility etc.
- Fully functional QA services for all our clients ensures that software functionality performs according to requirements
- Validation of data integrity across business flows
- Robust infrastructure and disaster-recovery plan provide continuous testing services (24X7)
- Our infrastructure has multiple redundant servers giving us 99.9% uptime
- Dedicated testing labs with well equipped servers simulate various client environments at our premises and extensive use of the cloud in our testing infrastructure
- Utilization of web-enabled defect management tools reflecting transparency on the testing cycle
- Multiple teams work in different GEOs to track the defects in real time
While functional testing in itself is an age old traditional testing attribute, which will continue to be the main area testers focus on, the style and need for functional testing has been changing over the years, which we are well able to incorporate and offer to our clients as conscious quality practitioners.